- I like how involved fbb can be with its followers ranging from polls to posting comments to share as well as asking for feedback such as having your followers submit posts.
- If you're familiar with facebook, the layout is relatively simple and uniform, so everyone can navigate your page so long as they are familiar with the site themselves.
- However, I personally find facebook's layout hideous. I can't stand the fact that you can't move around any of the widgets, only hide them- even then some information must be publicized.
- It is a lot of work to get your page popular and then even more work to keep that popularity sustained or growing steadily. Although it is easy enough for one of your posts to go viral, so long as it is an interesting post.
- I really like giveaways.
Apparently, fbb pages can't like other pages, so I'm keeping my profile. So many things to keep track of now. I'd like to use my facebook to hopefully keep followers interested in what I'm selling and to post updates on items I may be selling. It'd also be great if I could get even more customers through facebook.
No comments:
Post a Comment