Monday, June 3, 2013

Instagram

Okay, one big flaw in instagram is you have to download the app. And you can only use the app. So if you hate itunes and don't remember your apple id because your id is in fact your e-mail address but when you go to get help from itunes they never ever send you an e-mail to reset your name, then it just sucks to be you. What's even worse is they don't have an app for ipad- a good one at least. Plus I think you only upload photos to instagram, which I don't mind so much since I do like to take crappy photos and increase the saturation as high as it will go, photos on top of art on top of college on top of worrying for a job, it'll definitely have to wait until summer. Until then I'll stock up on poor shots of the scenery with my walmart phone.

  • Instagram is highly popular, although I haven't heard any first hand experiences of people still going on it. I think Vine is getting popular, but I have no idea what that is, only heard it from someone on the internet.
  • It's a good place dump photos. I have a couple of art accounts- soon to be deleting some and sticking with dA- but it gets annoying when you try to pick up photography and plaster a bunch of photos of the same scene just shot at different angles with different effects. Plus the amateurish quality of most pictures on the site will likely cover up the fact that I know nothing about photography or at least excuse me from it.
  • I don't really know how this would be business savvy for anyone not involved in the arts or something. I guess on location shots would be cool.
15

No comments:

Post a Comment