Sunday, June 16, 2013

Text and LinkedIn

I hate texting. I don't think you understand how trivial I find it to be. When I first got my phone it was pretty nifty and finding directions to a friends house was made so much easier, but now we have google maps and if anyone texts me just a smiley face they are banned from my life and reported for spam. Can't stand texting. Can't stand phones. I will be having none of it.
I'm just going to say it. LinkedIn is pretty stupid. Literally the only reason I have one is because my facebook is set to private and apparently there is a not so subtle link between mass murderers and people who don't have a facebook account. So I have that there in case any future employers need to see me on google.

  • I guess you can link yourself with other businesses to promote yourself.
  • I think they have an update feed too.
  • Everyone has a phone so if you're into that kind of stuff it'd be really beneficial.

No comments:

Post a Comment