Monday, May 13, 2013

Website Designing

http://www.hh-candy.com/product-category/accessories-goods/
http://griffsnuff.deviantart.com/journal/Commission-Pricelist-222815518
The first site is what my main goal is, however, it is more geared to merchandise that sells on a frequent basis. I would love to be able to sell my own crafts online, but that will have to wait until I return home and I'm not able to produce products for mass production. It would be more beneficial to sell my handmade products on etsy or even ebay, because they are widely followed sites that most people have an account with and could follow me easier. I'd like to feature my products still on my own site, but have it mainly feature commissions.
The second site is a journal entry off of an artist's deviantart site that I follow. Her page is a bit messy, but that is, for all intents and purposes, what I'm looking to produce for my own webpage.

  • First off, the major differences are of course the site layouts. The first site has its own hosting, while the second is merely a page of an online art web hosting site.
  • They both, however, offer some form of ability to subscribe to their page and follow their updates and they both make reasonable business. Both use paypal for billing.

No comments:

Post a Comment