Write ads that are clear and concise. When people look up keywords for your website, you'll need to put a description for what it is your selling.
I won't be using adwords for my site, however. Or I won't be implementing a ad campaign for my 'business.' I don't necessarily see art commissions as something that is marketable. Besides, even if I were to get really popular, it's likely I wouldn't be able to handle very many orders at a time. Maybe five at maximum, but right now I'd be luck if I could work on three, or even get three commissions. Making myself more known with a 'business' like this is a bit more unique since it's based around a following that's more familiar than an actual business, it's nice since I don't have to be quite as formal. But I have a clear goal of how to build my popularity, and that is going to take learning and work, since it's art, not a fad or a viral product.
No comments:
Post a Comment